VD961 is a road sensor set in the centre of a road suitable for opening an automated gate. Exit sensors give a pulse on a N/O isolated contact when the vehicle arrives.
Magnas recognise vehicles by their ferrous content. All parameters are self setting to suit site conditions. Mounted in the middle of the road below ground level, the direct burial cable, attached to the sensor goes directly to the control panel in a shallow slot. The 4 wire cable is wired in and self-sets.
- the Magna sensor, does not require any loops to be cut—the sensor does the job of the loops.
- Saves time, mess and is much more reliable and quicker to install than a conventional loop detector.
- Simpler wiring than a loop detector—just 4 wires to wire in and no module to fit - self setting,
- It is a ‘pulse/free exit’ sensor.
- Digital technology allows exit sensors to to be over 100m from the control board.