VD961A is a road sensor set in the centre of a road suitable for opening an automated gate. The VD961A has three sensitivity settings selected by wiring. The output is a volt free normally open contact giving a pulse when a vehicle arrives.
MagnaSensors recognise vehicles by their ferrous content. Ambient conditions are set on power up like a conventional loop detector.. MagnaSensors are set in the middle of the road. They can be in any orientation, so fitting in a polythene pipe is ideal.
- the Magna sensor, does not require any loops to be cut—the sensor does the job of the loops.
- Saves time, mess and is much more reliable and quicker to install than a conventional loop detector.
- Simpler wiring than a loop detector—just 4 wires to wire in and no module to fit - self setting,
- It is a ‘pulse/free exit’ sensor.
- Digital technology allows exit sensors to to be over 100m from the control board.