VD961/2/4 -'MagnaSensor' Presence AND/OR Pulse Vehicle Detector
Magnas recognize vehicles by their ferrous content. All parameters are self setting to suit site conditions. Mounted in the middle of the road below ground level, the direct burial cable, attached to the sensor goes directly to the control panel in a shallow slot.
- the Magna sensor, does not require any loops to be cut—the sensor does the job of the loops.
- Saves time, mess and is much more reliable and quicker to install than a conventional loop detector.
- Simpler wiring than a loop detector—just 4 wires to wire in and no module to fit - self setting,
- It is a ‘presence’ sensor.
- Digital technology allows exit sensors to to be over 100m from the control board.
VD909 -'Dynamite' Mini-Loop Sensor
Designed for gate installations (including solar and battery operated). Pulse technology for use in free exit/free entry applications. Requires no loops to be cut, sensor does the work of the loops
One length of cable used from sensor direct to the control panel. Self-setting: pre-set to normal sensitivity and tunes itself to best frequency. Proven reliability
2019 Diablo By FOREMATIC Brochure